Sunday, February 15, 2015

Let it Snow...Oh so lightly!

Happy Sunday! Thanks for coming over through all the snow. This excessive snow can stop falling on my city, my state, my region - any time now!  An inch or two of snow is okay but not a foot or more  of snow!!

Exhale. Spring is just around the corner. Yay! Until then...what have you been up to?

I purchased a couple of new plants on line for my outdoor garden. If you have seen my garden, you would ask, 'Why?' There are too many plants now. I love strange and colorful plants. If  I see them, then I want them in my garden. It is the same emotion that overcomes me when I see a new craft tool. Speaking of crafts, here is a card that I made for a challenge at Outlawz.  The digi is by Robert Jackson. I used Anna Griffin embossing folder and die cut.





Thanks for looking!
Shirley 

2 comments:

  1. I suppose I shouldn't complain about our few inches of snow. It's the freezing rain and sleet that scares me.
    What a darling card and I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete