Sunday, May 31, 2015

Racing to the Finish Line

Happy Sunday to all my scrapping peeps! Thanks for stopping by. This week at the Outlawz CAS challenge, it's all about sports and masculine cards.  My husband, like most men, is into a lot different types of sports. However, he has always loved auto racing, especially Formula 1. I have become fond of this sport also , attending F1 races at Indy, Detroit, Elkhart Lake, Milwaukee and Chicago. Wish I could have been in Monte Carlo recently to see Lewis Hamilton race the streets of Monte Carlo . LOL. I would love to see any F1 race in Monte Carlo. Hamilton did not win that race but if I were there, he may have. At any rate it would still have been party over there. Yay!! What a beautiful  place and an awesome race.

This is my last week as a guest designer at the Outlawz.  It was a great experience for me. Thanks for the opportunity. Here is my submission for the challenge.

Why not head over to The Outlawz and enter this week's challenge HERE .  Hope you like it and you are racing to a great finish! Love ya and see you soon. I love to see your comments so please leave one.

xoxo,
Shirley

1 comment: