Friday, May 26, 2017

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

The Memorial Day Weekend begins! Love and honor to our troops who through the  ultimate sacrifice or temporary sacrifice of the lost of their families and friends, keep my family and me safe!!!

Well this is also the unofficial start of the summer season. Why??? Can't we just wait another month until the real start of summer...slow down you're moving too fast. Enjoy the Spring and all it brings. Currently, in Chi-town, we are having a lot...I mean a LOT of rain. My garden is loving it. I guess I am also because pulling weeds is a lot easier when the soil is wet.

I have not been in the craft room a lot but got a chance recently to play around with the 'spotlight' technique for a challenge over at the Outlawz site. I like how it came out and I am sharing it below.

I hope that you get a chance to play in your garden and in your crafty space this weekend. Also, take time to remember those who are fighting to maintain our freedoms. Don't forget to play with your spouse, children, family, friends and if you have none of the aforementioned...God loves you and loves hearing from you.








Thanks for stopping by.

Hugz,


Shirley

3 comments:

  1. Hugs to you Shirley! Your card is amazingly beautiful. We have had about the same amount of rain as you. Sitting here responding to your card the forecast is calling for more this afternoon. Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love what you did with this card and image.

    ReplyDelete